This terms work

This term did speeches my one was on Time. Fortunately for me I was picked for the finals but at the last minute I dropped out and didn't end up presenting it. For the year sevens accelerate came first second and third and for the year eights accelerate came first second and third.

Accelerate academy are also doing poetry this term. My favourite kind of poetry is Haiku here's a little haiku poem for you

Blue rushing rivers
Fish swimming through all of them
They are very cold

As you can see the first line has 5 syllables the second 7 and the last 5 this kind of poetry originated in Japan. It's my favourite because it usually has something to do with nature.

We've also been working on science with all the teachers in accelerate.My favorite teacher for science was Ms.D because we made lots of food like toffee, fudge and hokey pokey it was delicious.